Okay here's what you've missed this month in a nutshell.
It snowed!
Gavin and I got to go a mail run with Kyle.
And lastly we went to two Christmas parties this weekend. And had a great time. At Aunt Kris's we sang Christmas carols out in the music room, which I completely loved the room and want one of my own. Then at funny Grandpa's (Gavin started calling Grandpa Eilander that because Grandpa is always laughing) we built gingerbread houses. I forgot my camera for the parties, but our house does NOT look like the one the picture. I wish I could blame the kids for this, but the cold hearted truth is...their mother sucks!
Monday, December 22, 2008
December
at 7:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds like a fun December...so far. Except for the snow part. Have a very Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment